Blue Haven Adult Family Homes enriches the quality of life of our residents by providing services that meet their needs. One of the services we provide is Dementia and Alzheimer’s care for seniors who are facing challenges with these cognitive health issues.
Here are some of the services and activities we provide to help them live confidently and independently despite their condition.
- Promoting engagement through our recreational activities
- Following and establishing a routine for them
- Reducing the risks of falls and other injuries through dedicated caregiver supervision
- Building long-term relationships
- Maintaining the household and a sanitary environment
- Providing healthy meals
Our focus is to provide safety and comfort to your loved ones, designing our services to meet their changing needs over time. You can guarantee that our caregivers and staff are trained to assist residents with different health conditions.
For questions and inquiries about our services, please feel free to contact us.