One of the many problems seniors face is incontinence. Incontinence is the inability to control one’s bladder or bowels that interferes greatly with their quality of life. So to address this, Blue Haven provides all levels of incontinence care and supplies, helping each resident alleviate the embarrassment and preserve their patient dignity.
Incontinence care includes:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, eating
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence care
- Assist with mobility (walking, wheelchair)
- Medication reminders
- Providing supplies briefs, pads, etc
- Changing of incontinence pads
- And others
To manage incontinence, we also check:
- Confirm patient history
- Identify the amount of fluid intake
- Identify minimum and maximum volumes voided during daytime and nighttime
- Identify the frequency of voiding and incontinence episodes
For more information about our services, please feel free to contact us.